Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bath Water

Why is it that I draw a near-full lovely tub of hot water only to be drawn away from it by FB, doing other Internet "business" and creating a new blog? My doc said that you cannot have OCD and ADD at the same time, I beg to differ. I believe that due to the massive influx of different modes of technological communication (distractions) devices that a person can have both. After all, I have a Ph.D in Guessology.


I'm about to walk back to the bathroom, let's hope on Buddha's big belly that my tub is still warm. I like to think of myself as a "green" person, but its not so green using even more water to get to the temp that I enjoy instead of dipping my toes inside my wanna be Lake Thorisvatin in Iceland.


Let's hope for the best, I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment